The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, or NASCAR, is the second most popular professional sport franchise in the United States in terms of television ratings. It is now in its 65th season, with Chevrolet as the reigning manufacturer’s champion and Brad Kaselowski the defending driver’s champion. Here is a list of the top 50 NASCAR Sprint Cup money leaders as of 16 September 2013.
50. Michael Waltrip – $606.549
Michael Waltrip drives number 55 for Michael Waltrip Racing. He finished 43rd last year.
49. Terry Labonte – $639,840
Terry Labonte drives number 32 for FAS Lane Racing. He finished 44th last year.
48. Ken Schrader – $657,679
Ken Schrader also drives number 32 for FAS Lane Racing. He finished 40th last year.
47. Mike Bliss – $814,433
Mike Bliss drives number 19 for Humphrey Smith Motorsports. He finished 64th last year.
46. Regan Smith – $1.02 million
Regan Smith drives number 51 for Phoenix Racing. He finished 24th last year.
45. Scott Speed – $1.11 million
Scott Speed drives number 95 for Leavine Family Racing. He finished 42nd last year.
44. Trevor Bayne – $1.13 million
Trevor Bayne drives number 21 for Wood Brothers Racing. He finished 64th last year.
43. Timmy Hill – $1.16 million
Timmy Hill drives number 32 for FAS Lane Racing. He finished 63rd last year.
42. Austin Dillon – $1.28 million
Austin Dillon drives number 33 for Circle Sport. He finished 65th last year.
41. Brian Vickers – $1.48 million
Brian Vickers drives number 55 for Michael Waltrip Racing. He finished 35th last year.
40. AJ Allmendinger – $1.72 million
AJ Allmendinger drives number 47 for JTG Daugherty Racing. He finished 32nd last year.
39. Michael McDowell – $1.96 million
Michael McDowell drives number 98 for Phil Parsons Racing. He finished 37th last year.
38. Landon Cassill – $2.11 million
Landon Cassill drives number 40 for Circle Sport. He finished 31st last year.
37. Joe Nemechek – $2.14 million
Joe Nemechek drives number 87 for NEMCO-Jay Robinson Racing. He finished 68th last year.
36. David Stremme – $2.31 million
David Stremme drives number 30 for Swan Racing. He finished 36th last year.
35. Josh Wise – $2.34 million
Josh Wise drives number 42 for The Motorsports Group. He finished 125th last year.
34. Bobby Labonte – $2.48 million
Bobby Labonte drives number 47 for JTG Daugherty Racing. He finished 23rd last year.
33. J.J. Yeley – $2.51 million
J.J. Yeley drives number 36 for Tommy Baldwin Racing. He finished 38th last year.
32. David Reutimann – $2.67 million
David Reutimann drives number 83 for BK Racing. He finished 34th last year.
31. Dave Blaney – $2.69 million
Dave Blaney drives number 7 for Tommy Baldwin Racing. He finished 33rd last year.
30. Danica Patrick – $2.8 million
Danica Patrick drives number 10 for Stewart-Haas Racing. She finished 62nd last year.
29. Travis Kvapil – $2.94 million
Travis Kvapil drives number 93 for BK Racing. He finished 27th last year.
28. David Gilliland – $2.97 million
David Gilliland drives number 38 for Front Row Motorsports. He finished 30th last year.
27. Jeff Burton – $3.06 million
26. Mark Martin – $3.08 million
Mark Martin drives number 14 for Stewart-Haas Racing. He finished 26th last year.
25. Denny Hamlin – $3.16 million
Denny Hamlin drives number 11 for Joe Gibbs Racing. He finished 6th last year.
24. Casey Mears – $3.21 million
Casey Mears drives number 13 for German Racing. He finished 29th last year.
23. David Ragan – $3.42 million
David Ragan drives number 34 for Front Row Motorsports. He finished 28th last year.
22. Marcos Ambrose – $3.67 million
21. Paul Menard – $3.7 million
Paul Menard drives number 27 for Richard Childress Racing. He finished 16th last year.
20. Tony Stewart – $3.71 million
Tony Stewart drives number 14 for Stewart-Haas Racing. He finished 9th last year.
19. Jamie McMurray – $3.79 million
Jamie McMurray drives number 1 for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing. He finished 21st last year.
18. Juan Pablo Montoya – $3.81 million
Juan Pablo Montoya drives number 42 for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing. He finished 22nd last year.
17. Greg Biffle – $3.86 million
Greg Biffle drives number 16 for Roush Fenway Racing. He finished 5th last year.
16. Aric Almirola – $3.93 million
Aric Almirola drives number 43 for Richard Petty Motorsports. He finished 20th last year.
15. Kurt Busch – $4.03 million
Kurt Busch drives number 78 for Furniture Row Racing. He finished 25th last year.
14. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. – $4.17 million
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. drives number 17 for Roush Fenway Racing. He finished 61st last year.
13. Kasey Kahne – $4.19 million
Kasey Kahne drives number 5 for Hendrick Motorsports. He finished 4th last year.
12. Clint Bowyer – $4.3 million
Clint Bowyer drives number 15 for Michael Waltrip Racing. He finished 2nd last year.
11. Martin Truex Jr. – $4.31 million
Martin Truex Jr. drives number 56 for Michael Waltrip Racing. He finished 11th last year.
10. Joey Logano – $4.38 million
Joey Logano drives number 22 for Penske Racing. He finished 17th last year.
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. – $4.4 million
Dale Earnhardt Jr. drives number 88 for Hendrick Motorsports. He finished 12th last year.
8. Ryan Newman – $4.46 million
Ryan Newman drives number 39 for Stewart-Haas Racing. He finished 14th last year.
7. Jeff Gordon – $4.49 million
Jeff Gordon drives number 24 for Hendrick Motorsports. He finished 10th last year.
6. Carl Edwards – $4.69 million
Carl Edwards drives number 99 for Roush Fenway Racing. He finished 15th last year.
5. Brad Keselowski – $4.93 million
Brad Keselowski drives number 2 for Penske Racing. He was last year’s champion.
4. Kevin Harvick – $4.97 million
Kevin Harvick drives number 29 for Richard Childress Racing. He finished 8th last year.
3. Matt Kenseth – $5.34 million
Matt Kenseth drives number 20 for Joe Gibbs Racing. He finished 7th last year.
2. Kyle Busch – $5.52 million
Kyle Busch drives number 18 for Joe Gibbs Racing. He finished 13th last year.
1. Jimmie Johnson – $7.14 million
Jimmie Johnson drives number 48 for Hendrick Motorsports. He finished 3rd last year.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!