Ashely Green's condo was set ablaze recently and completely destroyed her entire condo. Sadly three of Ashley's dogs were caught in the blaze and 2 of them didn't make it out. Luckily there was one doggie survivor.
Ashley, her boyfriend, and her brother were all asleep when this blaze broke out. There was an unattended candle that set a couch in her living room ablaze. This flame broke out and entirely destroyed Ashley's whole home.
It is very lucky that Ashley, her boyfriend, and brother were able to make it out safely. It is sad that two of Ashley's beloved puppies were lost in the accident, but it's good to know that one of her canine companies survived.
Our hearts go out to Ashley in this sad time.
Leave A Comment
Looking for an AD FREE EXPERIENCE on TheRichest?Get Your Free Access Now!