Leonardo DiCaprio recently purchased an apartment in NYC’s Greenwich Village, with state-of-the-art features that most of us could never conceive of. Located at the Delos building at 66 E. 11th Street, the 2 bedroom, 2-½ bath apartment is in a “WELL certified” complex, reports Page Six.
The ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ star will receive the Hollywood treatment in the eco-friendly, fourth floor unit, with the help of Donna Karan‘s Urban Zen wellness concierge services and luxe amenities. Designed to enhance the wellbeing and health of the residents, the 5-home Delos building is the “first Wellness Real Estate residence in the world,” according to Delos.
This purchase marks Leonardo’s third recent NYC property acquisition. He also purchased the neighboring unit of his eco-friendly Battery Park apartment and a LEED certified condo unit in the Riverhouse building in Rockefeller Park. TMZ reports the Eco-conscious star also owns a Fisker Karma luxury plug-in hybrid vehicle, worth at least $100K.
A “sustainability advocate”, Leonardo was an early investor in the Lower Manhattan Delos building and serves on the board with his neighbor Deepak Chopra. Apartment units currently start at $14.5 million and the penthouse unit is listed for $50 Million. According to Delos, a portion of the sales profits will go toward real estate rehab in Haiti.
How well is Leo living? Here is what Green Living for $10 million can afford you:
- Donna Karan’s Urban Zen wellness concierge services
- Circadian lighting system to customize light exposure according to different times of the day
- “Dawn simulation” that coordinates lighting with the blackout shade system
- Circulated purified air and water system
- In-duct aromatherapy
- Shower set with Vitamin C and aloe infusion “to promote healthy skin and hair”
- Heated reflexology stone pathways “to activate and support the muscular system”
- “Floating floor system with anti-bacterial underlay” for posture support
- Built-in juicing station
- WELL shield decontamination coating in the bathrooms and kitchen
- Soy-based insulation
- Electrical panel that “reduces electromagnetic field exposure”
- Ultraviolet lighting system that aids in “sterilizing harmful airborne microbes and irritants”
- Membership to Cleveland Clinic sleep, stress management and nutrition programs
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!