10Grilled Chocolate Sandwiches
Martha Stewart, for an inside trader, you’re alright in our books - especially after you’ve given us the recipe to make grilled chocolate sandwiches. This is a recipe for when you can’t decide between having desert or a grilled cheese sandwich.
- -2 large eggs
- -2 tbsps of milk
- -4 thick slices
of challah or Italian bread
- -4 ounces of thin semisweet chocolate
- -2 tbsps of unsalted butter
- -Confectioner’s sugar (if you want to get fancy)
- -Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- -Form two sandwiches with the bread and chocolate.
- -Dip both sandwiches in egg mixture to coat.
- -In a large skillet, heat the butter until it is melted.
- -Fry both sandwiches in the skillet. Flip them, and occasionally press them down.
- -Lay a paper towel on a plate. Transfer both sandwiches to the plate, and cut them in half.
- -(Optional) Dust with confectioner’s sugar.