In March 2013 Rihanna graced the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine. This issue may have gained a portion of it’s popularity, due to the fact that Rihanna speaks up about her dating ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
This issue Rihanna candidly explains what happened to her and Chris brown on that memorable Grammy weekend in 2009. After three years, Rihanna and Chris Brown are back in each other’s lives and have recorded a couple of tracks together. In the Rolling Stone magazine Rihanna explained how things are ‘different’ this time and why she has fallen in love with Chris yet again.
Below are Rihanna’s quotes explaining about the controversial Grammy weekend:
1. She left Chris: “I wanted him to know what it felt like to lose me, to feel the consequences of that. “
2. Rihanna Admitted her mistake: “I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of it. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash.”
3. She has had her rules now: “He doesn’t have the luxury of f-ing up again. That’s just not an option.”
4. Chris Brown being a new man: “He made a mistake, and he’s paid his dues. He’s paid so much. And I know that’s not a place he would ever want to go back to. And sometimes people need support and encouragement, instead of ridicule and criticism and bashing.”
5. She is not helping heal Chris:“Wait. You Think I’m here to rehabilitate Chris? No, no, no. That is not my purpose. Trust me. I could have done that from the jump if I thought that was my job. My job was to take care of myself- and I did. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think Chris was ready.”
7. Why she loved Chris: “For a long time he was really angry, and he felt like he couldn’t get away from it, no matter what he did. But there’s so many reasons why I ever reconsidered having him in my life. He’s not the monster everybody thinks. He’s a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He’s giving and loving. And he’s fun to be around.”
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!