Kimberly Noel Kardashian, or more popularly known as Kim Kardashian, probably has it all. She is the highest earning reality star on television. She stars with her family in the show entitled “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” as well as its spin-offs called “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” and “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.” Her estimated earnings from the reality shows are estimated to be at around $6 million.
Kardashian is so savvy when it comes to money that she earns a bundle even from her misfortunes. She was caught in a sex tape scandal with her former boyfriend Ray J. Rather than bring her down, she sued and got $5 million in the process.
In 2011, she married Kris Humphries, a basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets in the National Basketball Association. Kardashian took the opportunity to endorse several products and services that she would use for her wedding by mentioning their names constantly in social media. In just over two months, the marriage was over prompting the media to label the event as nothing but a publicity stunt. It was one of the fastest marriages in celebrity history as the relationship lasted only 72 days. Kardashian has filed for divorce but Humphries is holding out as he wants the whole thing annulled.
So how loaded is Kardashian? For starters, she has offered $10 million to Humphries if he would sign the divorce papers. For another, she owns a collection of expensive and exotic cars from Rolls Royces to Mercedes Benzes. She even has enough money to give a Lamborghini Aventador to her boyfriend Kanye West.
That’s Kanye West, the rapper and hip-hop artist. Kardashian certainly will not run out of suitors, as she has a curvaceous body that boasts of one of the biggest boobs and one of the healthiest butts in Hollywood. Together, Kardashian and West make up one of the richest celebrity couples. And together, they have made a junior West or Kardashian as she is now carrying his child.
3 Health and Nutrition During Kardashian’s Pregnancy
Despite her celebrity status, Kardashian is just like any other pregnant women with unusual cravings. She once ordered a bunch of giant cookies from BJ. She has also craved for food items as disparate as French fries, Chinese chicken salad and artichokes.
Still, Kardashian remains fully aware of her celebrity status and she knows she has to look stylish and amazing despite her tummy bump. Fitness and nutrition remain a priority, so she has enlisted the help of top-notch trainer to the stars Tracy Anderson to ensure that her body remains in tip top shape. Anderson and Kardashian have been working on an exercise and workout plan that is in harmony with specific needs of her body, like ensuring proper circulation and staying connected
Kardashian also plans to regain her curvaceous shape right after her pregnancy. She has experience with it already as she was involved in her sister’s post-pregnancy workout routines.
2 Stylish House for the Stylish Future Mom
Kardashian’s stylish pregnancy is not limited to ensuring she maintains her good looks throughout the nine months of carrying the baby. She and West have been preparing hard and early so that their child can live like royalty.
The two bought a 10,000-square-foot home in the exclusive and gated Bel Air enclave. It cost them $11 million. They will be living close to other celebrities, like Jennifer Aniston, Chris Paul of the Los Angeles Clippers and Joe Francis, the founder of the “Girls Gone Wild” franchise.
The couple will be gutting the interior and redesigning it before the baby comes out in June 2013. They plan to add around 4,000 square feet more into their home. The house will be elegantly designed like an Italian villa. It will include a gym, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor pool and outdoor swimming area. It will also have its own movie theater. And because this is Kardashian we are talking about, the house will also have its very own hair and make-up salon. After all, style begins at home.
Oh, and the house will have a nursery as well.
1 Kardashian’s Stylish Pregnancy Wardrobe
Even in her pregnant state, Kardashian has remained a favorite of paparazzi who dissect her every move. Some have even come up with fashion suggestions that a stylishly pregnant Kardashian should wear. It includes everything from dresses and shoes to manicure and diaper bags. Among these are:
- Isabella Oliver Maternity Lace Dress – a sexy date night outfit.
- Asos Maternity Lace Bow Blouse – a top that Kardashian can add to her maternity wardrobe.
- Rachel Pally Grecian Dress – an elegant maxi dress from the designer preferred by her sister Kourtney during the time that she was pregnant herself.
- Tbags Los Angeles Beaded Halter Dress – a glamorous dress with an elegantly beaded neckline that can hide the baby bump while placing the focus on the face.
- Rachel Roy Ruched Dress – printed jersey dress with playful pattern and ruched silhouette made by Rachel Roy, who is a close friend of both Kardashian and West.
- Christian Louboutin Boudoir Flats – high heels are hard to wear during a pregnancy. This designer flats have a lace that is light on the toes.
- Cake Lingerie Turkish Delight Maternity Bra – gorgeous and feminine underwire bra for the stylish pregnant woman.
- Topshop Maternity Faux Leather Paneled Leggings – fierce-looking black leggings with faux leather insets.
- Dolce & Gabbana Diaper Bag – carryall bag with leopard prints.
- Mama Mio Pregnancy Nine Month Stretch Kit – think of it as a survival kit. It has the Tummy Rub Butter, Boob Tube, Lucky Legs and pregnancy fitness DVD from Anderson.
- SpaRitual Nail Polish – toxic-free, vegan and free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP and toluene. Safe and healthier for the pregnant women.
- Lather Sugar and Spice Kit – sparkling pink grapefruit with ginger sugar scrub and illuminating body cream. The all-natural ingredients will help keep Kardashian glowing.
Leave A Comment
Looking for an AD FREE EXPERIENCE on TheRichest?Get Your Free Access Now!