Brad Pitt has acted in several movies, many of which have turned out to be some of the most popular movies of all time.
1. Fight Club (1999) – This was a stunning action movie of Brad Pitt with a breath taking dialogue.
2. Seven (1995) – a mind-binder film where two detectives, a rookie and a veteran hunted a serial killer whose modus oprandi was to use the seven deadly sins. Co-starring in this film was academy award winning actor Morgan Freeman.
3. Inglourious Basterds (2009) – A film about the assassination of Nazi leaders by a group of Jewish US soldiers. Quentin Tarantino wrote the screenplay and directed the movie.
4. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) – Adapted from the 1990’s story of F. Scott Fitzgerald. This film was about a man at his eighties who aged backwards.
5. Babel (2006) – This film was about a tragedy that struck a married couple who was on vacation in the desert of Morocco.
6. Burn After Reading (2008) – Premiered at the 2008 Venice International Film Festival where Brad Pitt played a role as a gym employee.
7. Troy (2004) – The film revolved between the two clashing nation after Paris where Trojan prince convinced Helen to abandoned her husband to and sailed with him back to Troy.
8. Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994) – An interview of a young journalist who ended up with an unknown room to vampire who was 200 years old.
9. Snatch (2000) – The story revolved when a boxing promoter got involved into a criminal Brick Top who ordered the promoter to fix the fight. This led to the 84 karat stone being missing in which pushed Avi to went to England to search the missing stone.
10. Legends of the Fall (1994) – A tale of love, betrayal and brotherhood shoot in the Mountains of Montana.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!