Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth Land, Investments, Inheritance
- Birth Place St Mary's Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Full Name Henry Charles Albert David
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth September 15, 1984
- Ethnicity English
- Occupation Military Officer, Royal
- Education Wetherby School, Eton College, Ludgrove School, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
About Prince Harry
Investment income and other inheritance make his net worth at $40 million.Prince William and Prince Harry, joint 11th with individual fortunes of £28m in the category for those aged 30 and under. Prince Harry and his elder brother Prince William, Duke of Cambridge inherited about £12m in trust by their mother, Diana, Princess of Wales and a small sum by the Queen Mother.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Prince Harry's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2013
Annual investment Prince Harry and Prince William received as part of the $10 million which their mother left them
Salary as Captain of the British Army