Net Worth: $82 Million
- Source of Wealth Property
- Birth Place Buckingham Palace, London
- Height 6' 0' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Sarah, Duchess of York)
- Full Name Andrew Albert Christian Edward
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth 19 February 1960
- Ethnicity English, German, Scottish
- Occupation The Duke of York
- Education Britannia Royal Naval College, Gordonstoun
- Children 2 (Beatrice, Eugenie)
About Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew is ranked number one as the highest paid princes for the year 2013 with an estimated net worth of $82 million. Born in Buckingham Palace, London, Prince Andrew is the child of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip Mountbatten. He was given his name after his grandfather the Prince of Greece. Officially he is addressed as His Royal Highness The Prince Andrew, The Duke of York.
Prince Andrew was educated in Scotland and Berkshire before he joined the Royal Navy as a pilot. Married to Sarah Fergusson, the prince has two children. The prince was involved in many crucial missions, which includes anti-submarine warfare, and several search and rescue operations. During the conflicts he flew Sea King helicopters.
He is linked as a patron, president and colonel of more than 130 organizations, charitable institutions, and military regiments. The Prince has made his millions from several investments in stock markets, a good share in property holdings, and by owning several restaurants in London. He also owns a football team the “London Angels”. Prince Andrew also has a Vodka brand and a perfume targeting the youth in his name.