Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Paris, France
- Marital Status Divorced (LuAnn de Lesseps)
- Full Name Alexandre de Lesseps
- Nationality France
- Date of Birth May 20, 1949
- Ethnicity French
- Occupation Royal, Investment Banker, Entrepreneur
- Education University in Chicago, Illinois
- Children 2
About Count Alexandre de Lesseps
Known to be a descendant of Ferdinand de Lesseps, Count Alexandre de Lesseps has an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2012. Ferdinand de Lesseps is the renowned architect who developed the Suez Canal. One of the architect’s famous projects is to create a sea level Panama Canal. However, the project did not pursue as it was affected by Malaria and Yellow Fever.
In addition to being the relative of a famous architect, Count Alexandre de Lesseps is also best recognized as the former husband of LuAnn de Lesseps who stars on The Real Housewives of New York City. Together, the couple has two children named Noel and Victoria. LuAnn and Alexandre de Lesseps divorced in 2009. Aside from being a reality TV star, LuAnn de Lesseps is also a former fashion model and recording artist. She was the fourth wife of Alexandre de Lesseps.