Net Worth: $7.8 Million
- Source of Wealth Investments
- Birth Place Janesville, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Janna Little)
- Full Name Paul Davis Ryan
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth January 29, 1970
- Ethnicity Irish, German, English
- Occupation Politician
- Education Miami University
- Children 3 (Elizabeth, Charles, Samuel)
About Paul Ryan
Paul Ryan has an estimated net worth of $7.8 million. Since 1999, Paul Davis Ryan has been serving as the representative for the Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District. After earning his Bachelor’s degree from the Ohio University, Paul Ryan started working as an aide for the US Senator Bob Kasten. Later on, he became the legislative director for US Senator Sam Brownback. In 1998, he succeeded Mark Neumann when he was elected to the US House of Representatives.
Paul Ryan is currently on his seventh term as a US Congressman. He sits as the Chairman of the House Budget Committee. His administration focuses on fiscal policy and he proposed the privatization of the Social Security. Also, he proposed to change the medicare of Americans who are no more than 55 years of age into a voucher program.