Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Gatuyaini, Kenya
- Marital Status Married (Mary Wambui)
- Full Name Emilio Stanley Mwai Kibaki
- Nationality Kenya
- Date of Birth November 15, 1931
- Ethnicity Kenyan
- Occupation Politician
- Education Mang'u High School, London School of Economics, Makerere University
- Children 4 (Winnie Wangui Mwa, Judy Kibaki, Jimmy Kibaki, Tony Kibaki, David Kibaki)
About Mwai Kibaki
Kenyan politician Mwai KIbaki has an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2012. He is known to be the third president of Kenya. He served the post from December 2002 to April 2013.
Under the administration of the then president, Daniel Arap Moi, Mwai Kibaki served as Vice-President of Kenya for one decade from 1978 through 1988. From 1969 through 1981, he served as Minister for Finance, and from 1982 through 1988, he served as the Minister for Home Affairs. And from 1988 to 1991, he took the post as Minister for Health.
He was elected to presidential office in 2002 when he defeated Uhuru Kenyatta, who now serves as Kenya’s fourth and current president. In 2007, he was reelected to the position after beating Raila Odinga, a prominent opposition leader.
Emilio Stanley Mwai Kibak was born on November 15, 1931 in Gatuyaini, Kenya. He is currently married to Lucy Muthoni. He has four children named Jimmy, David, Tony and Judy. He is an alumnus of Makerere University and London School of Economics.