Net Worth: $305.46 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Dallas, Texas, United States
- Marital Status Married (Linda McCaul)
- Full Name Michael Thomas McCaul, Sr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 14, 1962
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Politician
- Education St. Mary's University School of Law, Trinity University, Harvard University, Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas
- Children 5 (Caroline McCaul, Lauren McCaul, Michael McCaul, Jewell McCaul, Avery McCaul)
About Michael McCaul
Currently serving as representative for the 10th congressional district of Texas, Michael McCaul is an American politician with an estimated net worth of $305.46 million in 2012.
Michael Thomas McCaul was born on January 14, 1962 in Dallas, Texas. After attending Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas, he went to San Antonio’s Trinity University to complete his bachelor’s degree in history in 1984. He also attended Harvard University. Michael McCaul is married to Linda McCaul with whom he has five children named Caroline, Jewell, Avery, Lauren, and Michael.
Prior to pursuing a political career, Michael McCaul has worked as a federal prosecutor and an attorney. He has also served the Counterterrorism and National Security Texas Branch. In 2004, he ran and won as U.S. House of Representatives. In 2010, he was re-elected to his fourth term on the Congress.