Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Crowley, Louisiana
- Marital Status Widowed (Edward M. "Ted" Kennedy)
- Full Name Victoria Anne Reggie
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 26, 1954
- Ethnicity Lebanese
- Occupation Lawyer
- Education Newcomb College of Tulane University, Tulane University Law School
- Children 2 (Curran, Caroline)
About Victoria Reggie Kennedy
Victoria Reggie Kennedy has an estimated net worth of $60 million. After completing his law degree at the Tulane University of Law School, Victoria Reggie Kennedy specialized on Bank Law. She then met her ex-husband Grier Raclin and they got married in 1981. After 9 years, the couple divorced. In 1992, Victoria married the Ted Kennedy. She helped her husband made it into the world of politics by working as his political advisor and principal assistant.
In 1997, she gave up law and became the founder and president of an advocacy group which promotes the reduction of gun-related crimes in American children. After his husband’s death in 2009 due to brain cancer, there had been lots of rumors about Victoria taking over his husband’s position, but she refused.