Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Height 1.49 m
- Marital Status Married (Robert Bernard Reich)
- Full Name Robert Bernard Reich
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 24, 1946
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Political economist, professor, author, TV & radio commentator
- Education Yale Law School, Oxford University, John Jay High School
- Children 2 (Sam, Adam)
About Robert Reich
A well known democrat, Robert Reich is an American political commentator, author, professor and economist with an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2012.
Before, he served in the administrations of President Jimmy Carter and President Gerald Ford. From 1993 through 1997, he served as the labor secretary under the administration of President Bill Clinton.
He is a contributor to the The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Atlantic, Harvard Business Review, The New Republic, and The American Prospect where he is also served as the founding editor and chairman. He served as professor at the University of California’s Goldman School of Public Policy, John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, and Brandeis University’s Heller School for Social Policy and Management.
He is a commentator on programs like APM’s Marketplace, This Week with George Stephanopoulos, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and Kudlow & Company, which is aired on CNBC.
Robert Reich is also a well known author who has already published 14 books which include Reason, Aftershock: The Next Economy, Supercapitalism, America’s Future and Work of Nations.