Net Worth: $76 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Lisa Collis)
- Full Name Mark Robert Warner
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 15, 1954
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Politician, Democrat
- Education eorge Washington University (B.A.) Harvard Law School (J.D.)
- Children 3 (Gillian, Madison, Eliza)
About Mark Warner
Currently serving as a US Senator from Commonwealth of Virginia, Mark Warner is an American businessman and politician with a current net worth of $76 million as of 2012.
A well known democrat, Warner has served as the 9th governor of Virginia from 2002 through 2006. He was once considered as a potential Vice Presidential candidate however, he opted to refuse any other opportunities offered to him when he was given a Democratic nomination for the U.S. Senate.
As a businessman, he is Columbia Capital‘s managing director and founder. He is also one of the co-founders of Capital Cellular Corporation and early investors of Nextel.
Warner is married to Lisa Collis. The couple has three children together named Gillian, Elisa, and Madison.