Net Worth: $300 Million
- Source of Wealth Politics
- Birth Place Taylorville, Illinois, United States
- Marital Status Married (Sharon Elghanayan)
- Full Name Jon Stevens Corzine
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 1, 1947
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, Politician
- Education University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1969), University of Chicago, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business
- Children 3 (Josh Corzine, Jeffrey Corzine, Jennifer Corzine)
About Jon Corzine
American philanthropist, politician and finance executive Jon Corzine has an estimated net worth of $300 million in 2013. Originating from New Jersey, this democrat has served as the state’s governor from 2006 through 2010. He has also served as a senator from 2001 through 2010.
Prior to his career as a politician, Jon Corzine started his professional career in finance and the banking industry. While taking his MBA at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, he has worked for BancOhio National Bank in Columbus, Ohio and Continental-Illinois National Bank in Chicago, Illinois. Eventually, he moved to New Jersey to work for Goldman Sachs then later became its chief executive officer. He left the company in 1999. From 2010 through 2011, he worked for MF Global as its CEO and Chairman. MF Global Inc offers financial services that specializes on futures brokerage.