Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Narcotics, Illegal Gambling, Loansharking
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York City, United States
- Marital Status Married (Victoria DiGiorgio)
- Full Name John Joseph Gotti, Jr.
- Nationality United States-Italy
- Date of Birth October 27, 1940
- Ethnicity Italian
- Occupation Mobster, Mafia Don
- Education Franklin K. Lane High School
- Children 5 (Angel, Victoria, John, Frank, Peter Jr.)
About John Gotti Jr
Deceased American-Italian mobster John Joseph Gotti Jr has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2012.
Growing up in a poor family in New York City, John Gotti Jr turned to committing crimes at a very young age. He was known to be the Boss of Gambino Crime family after he organized the killing of Paul Castellano and took over his position. Known for his very flamboyant style and outspoken personality, John Gotti Jr. has made millions of dollars in the past for engaging in various crimes like hijacking, extortion, gambling, construction and loansharking.
Salvatore “Sammy the Bull” Gravano, Gotti’s underboss, played a vital role in the latter’s conviction. The FBI has been on the quest to find enough evidence to convict Gotti for such a long time and with Salvatore Gravano’s betrayal against Gotti to become a state witness, the latter was finally found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, obstruction of justice, tax evasion, extortion, racketeering, illegal gambling, loansharking and five times murder. The court sentenced him with life imprisonment but he died of throat cancer on June 10, 2002.