Net Worth: $1.3 Billion
- Source of Wealth Chicago Bears
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Marital Status Widowed (Ed McCaskey)
- Full Name Virginia Halas McCaskey
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 5, 1923
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businesswoman
- Children 2 (Michael McCaskey, George McCaskey)
About Virginia McCaskey
American entrepreneur and business executive Virginia McCaskey has an estimated net worth of $1.3 billion in 2012.
Virginia Halas McCaskey was born on January 5, 1923 in Chicago Illinois. Her brother, George Jr., was supposed to be the heir of Chicago Bears. When he died of heart attack in 1979, Virginia McCaskey inherited the franchise and immediately became the owner of the Bears which won the Super Bowl XX. Her son, Michael McCaskey, served as the franchise’s from 1983 through 1999. He also became the Chairman of the Board. Currently, George McCaskey III serves as the Chairman of the Board. On the other hand, her husband, Ed McCaskey served as treasurer and chairman of Chicago Bears.