Net Worth: $1.85 Billion
- Source of Wealth PSP Capital Partners, Pritzker Realty Group (PRG), Artemis Real Estate Partners
- Birth Place Chicago, Illinois
- Marital Status Married (Bryan Traubert)
- Full Name Penny Sue Pritzker
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1959
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Business Executive, Entrepreneur, Civic Leader, Philanthropist
- Education Harvard University, Stanford University, Stanford Law School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Castilleja School
- Children 2 (Rose Pritzker Traubert, Donald Pritzker Traubert)
About Penny Pritzker
American entrepreneur, philanthropist and business executive Penny Pritzker has an estimated net worth of $1.85 billion as of March 2013 according to Forbes. Pritzker was named by Forbes as one of the world’s 100 most powerful women in 2009 and in 2012, she was named as one of 100 most powerful Chicagoans by Chicago magazine.
Born on May 2, 1959 in Chicago Illinois, Pritzker is the daughter of Donald N. Pritzker who is best recognized as one of the founders of Hyatt Hotels. She earned her bachelor’s degree in economics from Harvard University. Subsequently, she attended Stanford University where she completed her JD and MBA degree.
Penny Pritzker is the founder of Classic Residence by Hyatt (1987). She also formed the Pritzker Realty Group and from 1991 through 1994, she served as Chairman of Superior Bank. Together with Martin Nesbitt, she founded The Parking Spot. From 2005 through 2o12, she served as the Chairman of the Board of TransUnion, LLC. Together with Deborah Harmon, she co-founded Artemis Real Estate Partners. And in 2012, she founded PSP Capital Partners.
Penny Sue Pritzker is currently married to Bryan Traubert with whom she has two children named Rose and Donald.