Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth Life Management
- Birth Place San Antonio Texas, United States
- Marital Status Married (Brad Friedmutter)
- Full Name Kimberly Friedmutter
- Nationality United States
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businesswoman, Designer, Radio Show Host
About Kimberly Friedmutter
American businesswoman Kimberly Friedmutter has an estimated net worth of $25 million in 2012.
A native of Texas, Friedmutter started establishing her own name at age 14 as a model both in the U.S. and Europe. Eventually, she moved to Los Angeles where she hosted her own radio show on KLSX 97.1. Later on, she became known as a Life Management Expert.
While she was in Malibu, she met her future husband Brad Friedmutter, an architect and interior designer. Brad has already designed and developed some casino resorts in Nevada. The couple is currently based Las Vegas Nevada where lots of her husband’s architectural expertise manifest.