Net Worth: $2.7 Billion
- Source of Wealth SC Johnson and Co
- Birth Place Racine, Wisconsin
- Marital Status Married (Craig Leipold)
- Full Name Helen Johnson Leipold
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1957
- Occupation Businesswoman, CEO
- Education Cornell University
- Children 5
About Helen Johnson-Leipold
Tied with his siblings in the 182nd in the list of Forbes 400 Richest Americans, Helen Johnson-Leipold is currently worth $2.7 billion according to Forbes.
She is the daughter of Samuel Curtis Johnson who died in 2004. After her father’s death, her mother Imogene took over the company and later on, Helen and her siblings joined the company as well. In March 1999, she was elected as the CEO and Chairman of Johnson Outside Gear LLC, and in July 2004, she became the Chairman of the Johnson Financial Group. Since 1999, she has been serving as the Chief Executive Officer of the Johnson Worldwide Associates Inc.
After the controversial arrest of her brother S. Curtis Powers Johnson in February, Helen Johnson Leipold assumed the position as Diversey Inc and Diversey Holdings Inc.