Net Worth: $16.8 Billion
- Source of Wealth Mining
- Birth Place Perth, Western Australia
- Marital Status Widowed (Frank Rinehart)
- Full Name Georgina Hope "Gina" Rinehart
- Nationality Australia
- Date of Birth 9 February 1954
- Occupation Businesswoman
- Education St Hilda's Anglican School for Girls, University of Sydney
- Children 4 (Hope, Bianca Hope, Ginia, John)
About Gina Rinehart
Australian mining magnate, Georgina “Gina” Hope Rinehart has a net worth of $16.8 billion in January 2018.
The Heiress of Hancock Prospecting, and the daughter of mining magnate Lang, Hancock has now seen her fortune swell thanks to high iron ore prices, rising exports to China and a deal signed in January 2012 that will see South Korean steel giant Posco take a 15% stake in her yet-to-be-developed Roy Hill iron ore mine in Western Australia.
Born 9 February 1954 at St John’s, Perth, Western Australia.