Net Worth: $5.86 Billion
- Source of Wealth ABC Supply
- Marital Status Married (Kenneth Hendricks)
- Full Name Diane Hendricks
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1947
- Occupation Businesswoman, Philanthropist, Film Producer
- Education High School
- Children 7 (Kendra, Kim, Kathy, Kevin, Brent, Kara, Konya)
About Diane Hendricks
The widow of Kenneth Hendricks, Diane Hendricks is the current owner and chairman of ABC Supply which is the largest wholesale distributor of windows, siding and roofing materials in the US.
After the death of her husband in 2007, Diane Hendricks took over the company and under her leadership, the company sales rose up to $4.56 billion from its $4.1 billion sales in its previous year. Diane Hendricks also owns the Hendricks Holding Company.
Apart from being a successful businesswoman, Diane Hendricks is also known for her philanthropic works. She produced the films, An American Carol and The Stoning of Soraya M. which mainly discusses the execution of an Iranian village.
Diane Hendricks has an estimated net worth of $5.86 billion as of March 2017, according to Bloomberg.