Net Worth: $2.6 Billion
- Source of Wealth Chemicals
- Marital Status Widowed (Jerry Zucker)
- Full Name Anita Goldberg Zucker
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth 1962
- Ethnicity Jewish
- Occupation Businesswoman and philanthropist
- Education Master of Arts, University of North Florida; Bachelor of Arts / Science, University of Florida
- Children 3 (Jonathan,Andrea, Jeffrey)
About Anita Zucker
American businesswoman and philanthropist Anita Zucker has an estimated net worth of $2.6 billion as of March 2013 according to Forbes. She is known to support the candidacy of republicans like Mitt Romney.
Of Jewish ancestry, Anita Goldberg Zucker was born in 1962. She attended the University of Florida where she finished her bachelor’s degree and later on, she went to the University of North Florida where she completed her MA degree. Currently living in Charleston, California, she is the widow of Jerry Zucker with whom she has three children named Jonathan, Andrea and Jeffrey.
Currently, she is the owner of the Carolina Ice Palace. She also owns half of the South Carolina Stingrays, an ice hockey team. When her husband Jerry Zucker passed she took over the company and began serving as the chief executive officer. She also sits on the board of Trident United Way, Porter-Gaud School, MUSC Foundation and Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce.