Net Worth: $510 Million
- Source of Wealth Software
- Birth Place Holon, Israel
- Marital Status Married (Gal Tirosh)
- Full Name Safra Ada Catz
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth December 1, 1961
- Ethnicity Israeli
- Occupation Oracle's Co-Chief Operating Officer
- Education University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
- Children 2 (Jonathan and Daniel)
About Safra Catz
Safra Catz is an Israeli-American tech executive who has an estimated net worth of $510 million.
Before joining Oracle, Catz worked as a banker at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette in 1986. She promoted as Managing Director and Senior Vice President by the company. In 1999, she became part of Oracle Corporation.
With her transition as part of the Board of Directors in 2001 to Oracle’s CEO in 2014, Catz ranked 24th in the list of most powerful women by Forbes.
Safra Ada Catz was born on December 1, 1961 in Holon, Israel. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania in 1983. Also, she took a Juris Doctor from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1986. She is married to Gal Tirosh and has two sons.