Net Worth: $2.8 Billion
- Source of Wealth baseball, civic works
- Birth Place Knoxville, Tennessee
- Marital Status Married (Dee Bagwell)
- Full Name James Arthur Haslam III
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 9, 1954
- Occupation businessman, philanthropist, football team owner
- Education University of Tennessee
- Children 3 (Jim, Whitney, Cynthia)
About Jimmy Haslam
Jimmy Haslam is an American businessman, philanthopist, and NFL team owner with an estimated net worth of $2.8 billion, according to Forbes list as of September 2015.
Jimmy Haslam followed the footsteps of his father, Pilot Flying J founder, Jim. He started working for the company in 1976. Four years later, he was named as vice president of sales, development, and operations. He was hailed as the CEO of the company in 1996.
He was also involved with several civic involvement which includes the United Way of Great Knoxville, and Lakeshore Park in Knoxville. Haslam serves as the Honorary Chair of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Cleveland campaign committee.
Meanwhile, he was inducted into the Junior Achievement of East Tennessee Business Hall of Fame in 2007. Haslma was a recipient of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for the Southeast region in 2010. He is the co-founder of the Haslam Scholars Program at the University of Tennessee.
Haslam purchased the Cleveland Browns worth $1 billion which was unanimously approved by the 32 teams in NFL on October 16, 2012.
James Arthur Haslam III was born on March 9, 1954 Knoxville, Tennessee.