Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Plastic Surgery, Books, TV, Film
- Birth Place Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Marital Status Married to Hayley
- Full Name Robert Miguel Rey Junior
- Nationality Brazilian
- Date of Birth October 1, 1961
- Ethnicity Brazilian
- Occupation Plastic Surgeon
- Education Arizona State University, Harvard, Tufts University School of Medicine, University of Tennessee-Memphis Health Science Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Children Sydney and Robby
About Robert Rey
Robert Rey is a Brazilian plastic surgeon who has an estimated net worth of $15 million. Born Robert Miguel Rey Junior on October 1, 1961 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, he became a member of the Screen Actors Guild in 1980. Since then, he has appeared in national television advertisements. His most recent is with Carl’s Jr. commercial where he advises a chicken to undergo breast augmentation surgery. He appeared as a medical consultant in the film Se7en. He had a cameo appearance in the Bollywood movie Americanizing Shelley. Currently, he stars in the reality series Dr. 90210. He was featured in more than 60 television shows including The View, Good Morning America, and Dr. Phil.
Rey attended Arizona State University and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry. He then earned his Master’s degree in Health Policy at Harvard. In 1990, he had an M.D. from Tufts University School of Medicine. He did a three year residency in general surgery at Harbor UCLA. In 1997, he then completed his plastic surgery residency at the University of Tennessee-Memphis Health Science Center and further studied at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston. Aside from being an accomplished plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, Dr. Robert Rey is also an artist, scientist and author.