Net Worth: $14 Million
- Source of Wealth Cosmetic Surgery, Rhinoplasty
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California
- Marital Status Divorced to Adrienne Maloof
- Full Name Dr. Paul Nassif
- Nationality American
- Occupation Rhinoplasty Specialist and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Education University of Southern California School of Medicine (MD); University of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School; University of Southern California (BS Business)
- Children three sons Gavin, and twins Colin and Christian
About Paul Nassif
Dr. Paul Nassif is a rhinoplasty specialist and cosmetic surgeon who has an estimated net worth of $14 million. He earned his net worth from his specialty in rhinoplasty for ethnic noses. He has on the E! show Dr.90210. He has been recognized internationally by the media, patients and peers as a skilled facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon with innovative surgical techniques. Known as a revision and ethnic rhinoplasty specialist, he is sought after by patients from around the world for help in correcting some of the most challenging complications cases. He uses his skill as an artist and a surgeon to shape the nose to fit the face, rather than make it appear artificial. He is able to create a nose that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. He makes sure that the nose looks proportional to an individual’s ethnic and racial features.
Dr. Nassif also specializes in aging face endoscopic surgery. He skilfully conceals incision by performing minimally invasive procedures that reduce the evidence of scars. He developed “The Anti-Gravity Facelift” procedure that leaves no visible scars and has been noted for achieving natural-looking results in the shortest recovery time. He also uses platelet gel derived from a patient’s own blood cells to accelerate the healing process.
Dr. Nassif has authored several peer-review articles on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He has been called upon to give medical conference presentations and lectures about the latest surgical techniques. He also teaches residents and colleagues at the University of Southern California and the University of California, Los Angeles – schools of medicine.