Net Worth: $11 Billion
- Source of Wealth Real Estate
- Birth Place Hong Kong
- Marital Status Married (Wendy Lee)
- Full Name Kwok Ping-sheung
- Nationality Hong Kong
- Date of Birth 1950
- Ethnicity Chinese
- Occupation Former Chairman and CEO of Sun Hung Kai Properties
- Education University of London
About Walter Kwok
Walter Kwok is a businessman with an estimated net worth of $11 billion as of January 2018. Along with his brothers, Thomas and Raymond, they inherited the Sun Hung Kai Properties, the second largest real estate developer in Hong Kong, upon the death of their father and founder, Kwok Tak Seng, in 1990.
In early 2014, Walter resigned from the board after he and his mother, Kwong Siu-hing, got into a disagreement on the equal distribution of the company among his two brothers and him. The three siblings have worked for 18 years with the company, which was founded by their father in 1963.