Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Olives restaurants, Figs Pizzerias, Publication
- Birth Place Amarillo, Texas
- Height N/A
- Marital Status Divorced (Olivia Disch English)
- Full Name William Todd English
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 29, 1960
- Ethnicity N/A
- Weight N/A
- Occupation celebrity chef, restauranteur, author, TV show host
- Education Culinary Institute of America
- Children 3 (Oliver, Isabelle, Simon)
About Todd English
Todd English has an estimated net worth of $15 Million. After quitting Guilford College in North Carolina, Todd English enrolled himself to Culinary Institute of America to pursue his passion for cooking. After serving several restaurants in Italy, he returned to the US as the executive chef at Michela, an Italian restaurant based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. After 3 years, he opened the original Olives restaurant.
The restaurant serves rustic Mediterranean foods which come with great Italian influence. The restaurant was recognized as the Best New Restaurant by Boston Magazine and honored by Gourmet magazine as the Best Food and Top Table. Olives has become popular because of its two signature desserts, the vanilla bean souffle and molten chocolate melt. Aside from Olives, English’s net worth has increased significantly because of his other restaurants which are based in New York, Massachusetts, Florida, Connecticut, Boston and Las Vegas.