Net Worth: $2.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Hubbard Broadcasting
- Birth Place United States
- Marital Status Married ( Karen H. Hubbard)
- Full Name Stanley E. Hubbard II
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1961
- Ethnicity White
- Occupation Businessman, Executive
- Education University of Minnesota
- Children 5 (Kathryn, Stanley, Virginia, Robert, Julia)
About Stanley Hubbard
Stanley Hubbard is the founder of one of the most successful pioneer companies in the broadcasting industry, the Hubbard Broadcasting Inc. It is a radio broadcasting and American TV Corporation which is based in Minnesota. The company also operates in New York, Minnesota, New Mexico and Wisconsin. Hubbard Broadcasting Inc. operates several TV stations and radio stations across different states in the US. In April 2011, Stanley Hubbard was reported to purchase seventeen radio stations operating across Chicago, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Washington D.C. worth $505 million from Bonneville International. The company also owns cable channels such as the Ovation TV which was purchased in August 2006 and ReelzChannel which was launched in September 2006.
At the age of 95, Stanley Hubbard died on the 27th of December 1992. Stanley Hubbard has an estimated net worth of $2.2 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes.