Net Worth: $4 Billion
- Source of Wealth Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Perot Systems
- Birth Place Texarkana, Texas,
- Height 5' 5½" (1.66 m)
- Marital Status Married (Margot Birmingham)
- Full Name Henry Ross Perot
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 27, 1930
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education United States Naval Academy, Texarkana College
- Children 5 (H. Ross, Jr. Nancy Suzanne Carolyn Katherine)
About Ross Perot
Ross Perot Sr. has an estimated net worth of $4 billion as of December 2015, according to Forbes. Known to be the founder of Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Ross Perot is an American businessman who ran for the US Presidency in 1992 and 1996.
In 1962, Ross Perot founded Electronic Data Systems. In 1984, he sold EDS to General Motors. Four years later, he founded the Perot Systems and in 2009, he sold the company to Dell for $3.9 billion.
This billionaire is currently married to Margot Birmingham. The couple has five children together named Carolyn, Katherine, Suzanne, Nancy and Ross Jr. As of 2012, Ross Perot was reported to have 16 grandchildren already.