Net Worth: $3.5 Billion
- Source of Wealth Estee Lauder
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Jo Carole Lauder)
- Full Name Ronald Steven Lauder
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 26, 1944
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1964), University of Paris, The Bronx High School of Science
- Children 2 (Jane Lauder, Aerin Lauder Zinterhoff)
About Ronald Lauder
Prominent philanthropist and American businessman Ronald Lauder has an estimated net worth of $3.5 billion as of April 2016, according to Forbes. In 2011, his net worth was estimated to be around $3.3 billion which made him one of the wealthiest people on the globe.
Ronald Steven Lauder was born on February 26, 1944 in New York City, New York, United States. He has attended various universities which include the University of Paris and Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. In 1967, he married Jo Carole Lauder. Currently based in New York, Ronald Lauder has two children named Aerin and Jane.
Ronald Steven is the youngest son of Estee Lauder and today, he sits as the Chairman of the board of Clinique Laboratories. In 2010, Ronald’s daughter Jane, became a part of the board while his other daughter Aerin serves as the company’s senior vice president.
Since June 2007, Ronald Lauder has been serving as the president of the World Jewish Congress. It was in 1987 when he formed the Ronald S. Lauder Foundation. This organization is geared towards rebuilding Jewish communities in Eastern and Central Europe.