Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Pawn Shop, Television
- Birth Place Danville, Virginia
- Marital Status Married to JhoAnne Rhue Harrison
- Full Name Richard Benjamin Harrison, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 4, 1941
- Occupation Businessman and TV Personality
- Education Lexington High School (Dropout)
- Children Sherry, Joe, Richard Kevin, Chris
About Richard Harrison
Richard “Old Man” Harrison is a Las Vegas businessman and reality television personality with an estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best known as the co-owner of the World Famous & Silver Pawn Shop along with his son Rick Harrison. Together, they opened the shop in 1989 which operates twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. He is also featured in the reality television series Pawn Stars on the History Channel which debuted in July 2009. Currently, it is the most watched program in the network which spawned the popular spin-off series American Restoration in 2010.
The nickname “Old Man” became known when he was 38 years old and had not missed a single day in the shop for seventeen years. Before the launching of the shop, Mr. Harrison served in the U.S. Navy for twenty years. He specialized in automobiles and enjoys appraising and restoring cars from the 50’s and 60’s.
Richard Benjamin Harrison, Jr. was born on March 4, 1941 in Danville, Virginia. When he was a year older, the family moved to Lexington, North Carolina where he attended Lexington High School but left during his junior year.