Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Chrysler Group LLC
- Birth Place New York City, New York, United States
- Full Name Ralph V. Gilles
- Nationality United States-Canada
- Date of Birth January 14, 1970
- Ethnicity Haitian
- Occupation Automobile Designer
- Education Michigan State University
About Ralph Gilles
Ralph Gilles is a Canadian-American automobile designer best associated with Chrysler Group LLC. He currently serves as the company’s Senior Vice President of Design as well as the chief executive officer and president of SRT Brand. Furthermore, he is the head of the team which developed the 2014 SRT viper. He is also the designer of Chrysler 300.
Ralph Gilles grew up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, but was born in New York City. He is an alumnus of the College for Creative Studies. In 2002, he graduated from Michigan State University, where he completed his Executive MBA.
In August 2008, he started serving as Senior Vice President of Design, replacing Trevor Creed. In October of the following year, he became the chief executive officer and president of Dodge Car brand. In June 2011, he was replaced as the CEO of Dodge Car but he became the CEO of Street and Racing Technology division of Chrysler.