Net Worth: $10.5 Billion
- Source of Wealth Banking, Tobacco
- Birth Place Semarang Central Java, Indonesia
- Marital Status Married (Widowati Hartono)
- Full Name Robert Budi Hartono
- Nationality Indonesian-Chinese
- Date of Birth April 28, 1940
- Ethnicity Chinese
- Occupation Businessman, Co-Owner of Djarum
- Education Diponegoro University
- Children 3 (Armand, Martin, Victor)
About R. Budi Hartono
Chinese Indonesian businessman and tobacco billionaire Robert Budi Hartono has an estimated net worth of $10.5 billion in July 2017, according to Bloomberg. Currently, he runs and owns Djarum, a privately held company which is considered as the third largest maker of clove cigarettes in the world today.
Along with his brother Michael, Robert Budi Hartono is known to be one of the major stockholders in Bank Central Asia which is considered as one of the largest private banks in Indonesia that offers banking and financial needs to the upper middle class of Indonesia’s population.
His son Armand Wahyudi Harton has been serving as the director of operations and networking development since 2009. On the other hand, his younger son has acquired the internet shopping sites MerahPutih.com and Blibli.com.