Net Worth: $5.54 Billion
- Source of Wealth Oil, Banking, Telecom
- Birth Place Moscow, Russia
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name Petr Olegovich Aven
- Nationality Russian
- Date of Birth March 16, 1955
- Ethnicity Russian, Latvian, Russian Jewish
- Occupation Businessman, Politician
- Education Moscow State University
- Children 2
About Pyotr Aven
Pyotr Aven is a Russian banker with an estimated net worth of $5.54 billion as of March 2017, according to Bloomberg. Aside from serving as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Alfa Banking Group, Pyotr Aven also sits as the Chairman of AlfaStrakhovanie Group and co-chairman of CTC Media Inc. Since 2006, he is a member of the Board of Directors of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
Pyotr also authored several scientific papers and articles about economic issues and trade policies in Russia. He has even public books on economic reform and econometrics. For several times, Pyotr Aven has been invited by the Western universities to speak about the state of economy and economic development in Russia.