Net Worth: $1.4 Billion
- Source of Wealth Coast & Hills Developments Ltd., Aphrodite Marine Enterprises, Echinops Ltd.
- Birth Place Cairo, Egypt
- Full Name Nicolas George Ioannou
- Nationality Greek-Cypriot
- Date of Birth 8 January 1965
- Occupation Businessman, Yacht & Speedboat Manufacturer
About Nicolas George Ioannou
Nicolas George Ioannou is a Greek-Cypriot entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $1.4 billion in March 2016, according to Forbes. This development magnate started out his speedboat and yacht manufacturing business in 1991.
He serves as the CEO, Chairman, and President of various companies including Coast and Hills Development Ltd., Aphrodite Marine Enterprises, and Echinops Ltd., among others. He also holds stakes in companies involved in marina, residential, and hotel development.
Aside from his stakes and investments in many companies, Nicolas George Ionnou also derives his fortune from the massive land he owns in Cyprus. According to him, the land was owned by his grandfather which was handed to him as an inheritance.