Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Science, Research
- Age Deceased at 82 years old on 2012-08-25
- Birth Place Wapakoneta, Ohio, U.S.
- Marital Status Married (Carol Held Knight)
- Full Name Neil Alden Armstrong
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth August 5, 1930
- Occupation Astronaut (deceased)
- Education University of Southern California, Purdue University
- Children 3 (Erik, Karen, Mark)
About Neil Armstrong
Famous for his lines “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind”, Neil Armstrong is one of the most popular man who has made a history in Science. Neil Armstrong is also known as the first man who first set foot on the moon. Just recently, he was reported to have died due to the complications of the blocked coronary arteries.
Aside from being an American astronaut, Neil Armstrong was also a U.S. Navy Pilot, a university professor, a test pilot and an aerospace engineer. Before he actually became an astronaut, he was a navy officer who served during the Korean war. After the successful launch of Apollo 11 carrying Armstrong, Collin and Buzz, Neil Armstrong went on teaching at the University of Cincinnati where he resigned after 8 years.
After exploring his opportunities in the university, Neil Armstrong served as spokesperson for Bankers Association of America and General Time Corporation. He also served as one of the board of directors in companies like Learjet, Marathon Oil, Cinergy, Taft Broadcasting, Eaton Corporation and United Airlines.