Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Car Racing, Federation Internationale de l'Automobile
- Birth Place London, England, United Kingdom
- Marital Status Married (Jean Taylor)
- Full Name Max Rufus Mosley
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth April 13, 1940
- Ethnicity British
- Occupation Businessman, Racing Driver
- Education Stein an der Traun
- Children 2
About Max Mosley
Retired amateur racing driver Max Rufus Mosley has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2012. He is known to be one of the owners and founders of March Engineering, a racing car constructor.
In the past, he served as the President of FIA or Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile. FIA is known to represent the interests and concerns of car users and motoring organizations worldwide. Also, it governs many international motorsports as well as Formula One. Before the 1970’s ended, Max Mosley served as the Formula One Constructors Association legal adviser. FOCA is known to represent the interests of F1 Constructors. In 1991, he became FISA’s president and by 1993, he was elected as FIA’s president.
Of British ancestry, Max Mosley was born on April 13, 1940 in London, England, United Kingdom. He is a graduate of Physics from a university based in Christ Church, Oxford. He is currently married to Jean Taylor with whom he has two children named Patrick and Alexander (now deceased). Max Mosley currently lives in Monaco.