Net Worth: $700 Million
- Source of Wealth Milwaukee Brewers, Milwaukee Admirals
- Birth Place The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Married (Debbie Attanasio)
- Full Name Mark L. Attanasio
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 28, 1957
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 175 lbs (79 kg)
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Brown University, Columbia Law School
- Children 2
About Mark Attanasio
American businessman and investment manager Mark Attanasio has an estimated net worth of $700 million in 2012. Mark Attanasio was born in The Bronx, New York on September 28, 1957. A graduate of Brown University and Columbia Law School, he is currently married to Debbie Attanasio with whom he has two children.
In September 2004, he is instrumental in the purchase of Major League Baseball’s Milwaukee Brewers from Bud Selig for only $200 million. He currently works for Trust Company of the West and TCW/Crescent Mezzanine money management firms as a senior executive. Currently, he is a part owner of the Milwaukee Cardinals.
In 1991, he founded the Crescent Capital Partners, an investment firm based in Dallas. Four years later, he sold the firm to Trust Company of the West. In 2001, he joined the telecommunications firm Global Crossing as one of its Board of Directors. When the company declared bankruptcy in 2002, he resigned from his post.