Net Worth: $4.7 Billion
- Source of Wealth Sports Teams, Real Estates
- Age Deceased at 85 years old on 2014-05-28
- Birth Place Rochester, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Linda Glazer)
- Full Name Malcolm Irving Glazer
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 15, 1928
- Occupation Owner ofTampa Bay Buccaneers and Manchest United Football Club
- Education Sampson College
- Children 6 (Joel Glazer, Avram Glazer, Bryan Glazer, Darcie Glazer, Kevin Glazer, Edward S Glazer)
About Malcolm Glazer
American businessman and sports team owner, Malcolm Irving Glazer, had a net worth of $4.7 billion as of 2016, according to Forbes’ list of billionaires. He is the president and chief executive officer of First Allied Corporation, a holding company for his varied business interests, most notably in the food processing industry. The owner of the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers, which is valued at $1 billion, excluding debt and also holds controlling stakes in English Premier League’s Manchester United, the most valuable football (soccer) team valued at $1.84 billion.
He inherited watch business from his father at age 15; formed the real estate company, First Allied Corporation. Today Malcolm Glazer owns more than 6.7 million square feet of retail space. His Glazer Children’s Museum opened in Tampa in 2011.His sons now manage family assets. Glazer was born on May 25, 1928 in Rochester, New York.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Malcolm Glazer's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2014
- Earnings 1995
- Earnings 1976
Current value of Manchester United which he bought at $1.4 billion in 2006
Value of the Tampa Bay Bucaneers upon his purchase
Value of the three television stations he bought including WRBL in Columbus, Georgia