Net Worth: $1.5 Billion
- Source of Wealth Beverages
- Birth Place Caracas, Venezuela
- Marital Status Married (Maria Alexandra Pulido Mendoza)
- Full Name Lorenzo Mendoza Giménez
- Nationality Venezuela
- Date of Birth October 5, 1965
- Ethnicity Venezuelan
- Occupation Businessman
- Education Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Children 6
About Lorenzo Mendoza
Venezuelan businessman Lorenzo Mendoza has an estimated net worth of over $1.5 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes. Currently, he runs Empresas Polar which is considered as one of the largest private companies in Venezuela. The company specializes in manufacturing beer and other basic food items such as condiments, tuna fish, wines and flour. In 2011, the company’s revenue was estimated to be around $6.5 billion.
Lorenzo Mendoza Giménez was born on October 5, 1965 in Caracas, Venezuela. After completing his bachelor’s degree from Fordham University, he attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he earned his Master of Business Administration degree. He is currently married to Maria Alexandra Pulido Mendoza and has six children.