Net Worth: $450 Million
- Source of Wealth Goldman Sachs
- Birth Place Bronx, New York, USA
- Marital Status Married (Laura Jacobs Blankfein)
- Full Name Lloyd Craig Blankfein
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 20, 1954
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Businessman, CEO
- Education Harvard Law School, Harvard College
- Children 3 (Alex Blankfein, Rachel Blankfein, Jonathan Blankfein)
About Lloyd Blankfein
Receiving an annual salary of $55 million, Lloyd Blankfein is an American business executive with an estimated net worth amounting to $450 million as of March 2012. Currently, Lloyd Blankfein sits as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Goldman Sachs.
Born to a Jewish family in Bronx, New York, Lloyd Blankfein is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School. After graduation, he worked at Donovan, Leisure, Newton & Irvine as a corporate lawyer.
With a total earnings of $54.4 million in 2006, Wall Street named him as the highest paid executive in the world. In 2009, he was named by Forbes as one of “The Most Outrageous CEOs of the Year”. In the same year, Financial Times named Blankfein as the “2009 Person of the Year”. Two years later, he ranked 43rd on Forbes List of The World’s Most Powerful People.
Lloyd Blankfein is known to support the U.S. Democratic Party. In fact, he donated $4,600 to Hillary Rodham Clinton‘s candidacy in 2007. Furthermore, he supported the presidential campaign of President Barack Obama.
He currently lives in New York City with his wife Laura Jacobs Blankfein and their three children named Rachel, Jonathan and Alex.