Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Legacy Holdings
- Birth Place Washington, DC, U.S.
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Kwame Jackson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 30, 1974
- Occupation Entrepreneur, Speaker, Media Personality
- Education Harvard Business School, University of North Carolina
About Kwame Jackson
Before his appearance in the reality TV series The Apprentice, Kwame Jackson worked in Goldman Sachs, a Wall Street Investment House. In this series, contestants are given the opportunity to work under the famous, Donald Trump, a real estate mogul.
Kwame Jackson were among the top two contenders of The Apprentice. He ranked second after his failure to get the cooperation of Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth.
After taking his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Carolina, Jackson went to Harvard Business to complete his Master’s degree in Business Administration.
Currently, Kwame Jackson serves as the Chairman of the Legacy Holdings which a holding company in charge of his diverse entrepreneurial ventures.