Net Worth: $2.2 Billion
- Source of Wealth Stryker Corporation
- Birth Place United States
- Marital Status Divorced
- Full Name Jon Lloyd Stryker
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1958
- Occupation Businessman, Executive
- Education University of California at Berkeley, Kalamazoo College
- Children 2
About Jon Stryker
Aside from being an architect and philathropist, Jon Stryker is also known as an activist that upholds environmental and social causes. He is an heir to his grandfather’s company, the Stryker Corporation. Jon Stryker has an estimated net worth of $2.2 billion as of April 2016 according to Forbes.
Jon Stryker took his Master of Architecture at the University of California in Berkeley and he currently sits as the President of Depot Landmark LLC which specializes on the restoration and rehabilitation of historical buildings. He founded and currently serves as the President of the Arcus Foundation which is an international organization that supports ape conservation and promotes human social justice endeavors like gender equality and sexual orientation.