Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Restaurants, Vineyard
- Birth Place Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, US
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status Married (Deanna Bastianich)
- Full Name Joseph "Joe" Bastianich
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 17, 1968
- Occupation Restaurateur
- Education Boston College
- Children 3 (Olivia, Miles, Ethan)
About Joe Bastianich
American vineyard owner and restaurateur Joe Bastianich has an estimated net worth of $15 million in 2013. He is best recognized as one of the judges in several competitive cooking shows such as MasterChef Italia and MasterChef. He also appears as a judge on the new competitive cooking series MasterChef Junior.
Joseph “Joe” Bastianich was born on September 17, 1968 Astoria, Queens, New York City,New York, USA. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from Boston College. After graduation, he started working for Wall Street’s Merrill Lynch as a bond trader. However, he abandoned his career to join his family’s restaurant business. Bastianich is currently married to Deanna Bastianich. He lives in Greenwich Connecticut with Deanna and their three children named Ethan, Miles and Olivia.