Net Worth: $200 Million
- Source of Wealth Business, Boston Beer Company, Samuel Adams
- Birth Place Cincinnati, Ohio
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name C. James Koch
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth May 27, 1948
- Ethnicity German
- Occupation Businessman, Founder and CEO of Boston Beer Company
- Education Harvard University (BA and JD/MA)
- Children four children
About Jim Koch
American businessman Jim Koch has an estimated net worth of $200 million. He is the co-founder of the Boston Beer Company along with Harry M. Rubin and Lorenzo Lamadrid in 1984. The company is the producer of Samuel Adams, an American brand of beer, founded by Koch in 1985. It later became the best-selling craft beer in the United States.
Born C. James Koch on May 27, 1948 in Cincinnati, Ohio, he earned his BA and JD/MBA at Harvard University. He currently serves as the Chairman of Boston Beer Company which has more than $200 million in sales. He is a former consultant with The Boston Consulting Group. He was also a former Outward Bound instructor between 1973 and 1977.