Net Worth: $100 Million
- Source of Wealth San Francisco 49ers
- Marital Status Married (Danielle Belluomini)
- Full Name John Edward 'Jed' York
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth 1980
- Occupation CEO, Businessman
- Education Cardinal Mooney High School, University of Notre Dame
- Children 1 (Jaxon Edward)
About Jed York
Jed York has an estimated net worth of $100 Million. A Sports Executive, Jed York is the son of Marie Denise and John York, the former president of the San Francisco 49ers. He is the nephew of Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., the former owner of the San Francisco 49ers.
His career started when he was hired as the Director of the Strategic Planning of the San Francisco 49ers, where he later became the Vice President of the Strategic Planning. In 2008, he became the owner and president while his parents served as the co-chairmen of the team.
Though he still serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the team, Jed York was replaced by Gideon Yu as the team’s president in 2012. On the same year, Jed York’s net worth was estimated to be around $100 million.